The CFP Parents and Friends Association was organized in 2012 with the following objectives:
● To promote a culture of peaceful coexistence between people irrespective of nationality, religion, gender or age.
● To encourage communication, especially among the young, in an effort to reduce, as much as possible, the problem of prejudice of any kind.
● To create through the youth a positive climate in their families in relation to the aims of the association.
● To take part in conferences and other events related to the promotion of peaceful coexistence in Cyprus and abroad.
● To cooperate with other groups in Cyprus and abroad to organize events or any other related activities that will serve the aims of the association.
Members of the Parents and Friends Association have greatly expanded CFP’s effectiveness and reach. In addition to organizing events for the families, such as summer picnics and an annual fund-raising dinner dance, they have helped the CFP Coordinators with some of the logistics of the graduation ceremony, with the summer camp, and with the arrangements for CFP presentations in schools and organizations.